Sunday, September 10, 2006

Two-Headed Sister in the House

Dear Sisters,

I live with my sister and she appears to have split personality syndrome. How do you deal with one person, when she is actually two?

Jena: The easy answer is to move your assets out. However, my guess is if it were that simple you would be long gone. I am assuming that the split personality you are referring to is really just different moods—certainly if you were really dealing with schizophrenia your sister would be in treatment. I would do whatever I could to not aggravate the situation and in the meantime work diligently toward separate residences.

Michele: I take it that one of those persons is one that you are unhappy with. If so, I suggest that when that one enters you just do a little splitting and return when you think the nicer one is there.

Elana: If she were my sister, being that I love her, I would move as soon as possible. But if she were not my sister, I would beat her backside--nonviolently , of course.


No comments: