Monday, September 11, 2006

Lovin' a Hound Dog

Dear Sisters,

I have been dating this lady for two years. I really love her but I know that if I get sick or lose my money our relationship would be over. She would leave me high and dry. I am thinking about asking her to marry me, but I know the deal. I know she will say yes, but if things get a little rough she will be on her way. What do you think I should do?

Jena: The first question that came to mind when I read this was “What are the chances of him getting sick or losing all of his money?” But really I don’t think that matters because none of us really knows the answer to that. I think that you know the deal and that you know the possible consequences of your actions. So now my question is “Do you feel lucky?”

Michele: If a man or a woman has any doubt in the one he or she's planning to spend the rest of her life with they should surely move on or wait until they are sure of each other.

Elana: Reconsider.

No comments: