Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Floating on Air

Dear Sisters,

I have a friend who has been alone for the last couple of years. Now she has found someone and she believes she is head over heels in love. Do you think it is pure infatuation, desperation for companionship or is it love? Might I add that she has only been dating him for a couple of months.

Jena: Again, not knowing the full scope of the situation this is difficult to answer. I would say it could be either of the situations. But even if she is in love, chances are she does not really know who she is in love with given that they have known each other for such a short time. Time will tell. They could either be a Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley or they could be our grandparents who were married for over sixty years. Lets just hope they take their time and get to know each other.

Michele: Well, that could be either or. Although this may be love at first bite, I personally believe in love at first sight as well.

Elana: I think that it is likely that she is just seeking affection and that she really is not thinking clearly. However, I could be wrong.

No comments: