Monday, November 20, 2006

Perimenopausal and Expecting

Dear Sisters,

I have five adult children. I just found out that I am pregnant. I have not told my husband, but I know he would want this baby. However, I truly do not know what I want to do. What would you do if you were in my situation?

Jena: I would get a second opinion, and a third opinion and a fourth opinion. And if all of those came back positive, then I would get a fifth. But I wouldn't be able to drink it because of the pregnancy.


Michele: JUMP! Off of the bed that is--like I should have in the first place. In all seriousness, I would take a deep breath and examine my choices. I personally would share this with my husband, but that too is a personal choice. My train of thought is that you got into this together, why not deal with it together?

Elana: I wouldn't have it. But then again, my tubes are tied.




No comments: