Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Infatuated With Cassonova

Dear Sisters,

I am absolutely infatuated with this man. He is smart, funny, interesting, nice-looking and just plain old sexy. He's not married, but he admits he has this lady friend that he has been seeing off and on for about a year. I know that to get involved with him is risky business but I really, really like this man. What should I do?

Jena: As long as I have been without a man, I am just the wrong one to ask. No one knows your heart more than you do. But as a word of warning, I would ask yourself if you would ever really be able to trust him if things went in your favor? It appears he was honest enough to tell you, but it sounds like he has a cheating heart.

Michele: I don't know what to tell ya Missy. How are the pickings in your neck of the woods? Laugh. We have all done this stupid thing before, so who are we to keep you from your fun? If he truly makes you laugh, I'd give it a whirl. But first, I personally would ask if the lady friend has a gun.

Elana: Girl, go for it! You only live once. How often do you meet a man that you really, really like? But first, I would ask about that gun.

No comments: